You Asked, We Listened! What's New in Lite Social?
Lite Social is Curate Bee Digital's social media package for individuals and small- and medium-sized businesses which seek help in building their online presence. Our team uses clever technologies not only in curating content but also in sharing articles for the client's preferred social media profiles.
However, we do believe that in the digital marketing world, change is always a constant. Technology makes it easier for new applications and/or systems to arise and innovation makes the competition even more exciting! These are just a couple of reasons why we decided to move to this new system, making sure we'd be able to deliver a wider range of social media services to our valued clients.
After all the research and preparation, allow us to introduce the new and improved Lite Social!
The Onboarding Process
Let's start with the new login page.
The new Lite Social is a totally different system from the old one so please don't be confused especially with the new login URL. Now, you will need to access http://login.curatebee.com/.
The good news is, accessing the new platform has been simplified! Your old registered email address will be kept, but we'll send you a temporary password which you can change to your preferred one anytime.
If, for an instance, you forgot your password, just click the "Lost your password?" option to generate a new one.
After the registration, next important Lite Social step is connecting your preferred social profiles. As promised, you don't need to share your social media accounts' login credentials to help you keep them secured and private. Simply access the Client Connect page, then click the corresponding button you'd like to connect. Follow the instructions to finish connecting the accounts.
Previously, you are limited to connecting Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn profiles only. Now, we made sure you can also manage your Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram accounts thru the Lite Social platform.
Sounds cool, right?
Content Curation and Social Sharing
We'd like you to meet the new dashboard—everything inside the Engage tab. Below are some of the most important sections and their functions:
- The Settings page can be viewed by clicking the gear icon at the top-right corner of your dashboard.
- Quick In-Page Tour explains the entire Lite Social platform in just a few clicks. Everybody is encouraged to go through this step upon first login.
- Click Preferences to view your personal, notification, publishing, and system settings.
- You can send your support queries via the Contact Us option.
- Click Sign Out if you wish to log off.
- Inbox serves as your profile's account stream. It displays all posts and tweets shared via the Lite Social platform as well as your audience's comments on each of them. Here, you can like, reply, re-post, or re-tweet without the need to login to your individual social media accounts.
- Outbox manages your content.
- Posts/Tweets already shared can be viewed under Sent.
- Articles that have been approved but are yet to be shared sits either at the Queued or at the Scheduled section depending on how they were approved.
- All suggested content that need approval will be listed under Drafts. This is where comments, texts and/or hashtags for each article can be added (simply click the pencil icon). You can also delete articles by clicking the trash bin icon.
- If you want to see scheduled, queued, or sent articles listed per day, per week, or per month, visit the Calendar section.
- Content that were not shared sits under Bounced. Statements why articles didn't get published can also be found here.
- Click the Compose button if you want to share any promotional posts, articles, events, or photos through the Lite Social platform on your own—the most requested feature from the old Lite Social! You may choose to compose only one message, or create it in bulk.
Content queued for approval will all be based on your submitted Induction Form. Articles could be from global sites or local publishers, depending on your preference. The frequency limit for all social profiles will be followed, too.
Should you wish to change your initial set of keywords, send us an email.
Reports and Analytics
Analytics report will be made available after a month of sharing content through Lite Social to give the system ample time to collect statistics. Users will have access to their account's reports to help them decide whether or not changes in their initial strategy (post timings and limits, connected social profiles, etc.) are needed.
The Measure tab contains all the reports. Other report types are available but you can only generate analytics for your connected profiles. Certain sections on each report can also be downloaded in image or table format.
Each report can be:
- Shared to others,
- Printed, or
As our valued client (and to make things a lot easier), we've decided not to change the following:
- Your registered email account.
- No need to share your login details to anyone.
- Same monthly subscription fee made exclusive for existing clients only! If you are a new Lite Social client, you may refer here to know more about our Lite Social packages.